Monday, March 11, 2013

Gerard Butler Admits to Sleeping With Brandi Glanville: ‘I Didn’t Know She Was Going to F**king Tell People’


 
If there's one thing we know about Brandi Glanville, it's that she's not good at keeping secrets.
After the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star kissed and told last year that she had slept with Gerard Butler (and rated his skills "11 out of 10"), she was publicly embarrassed when he later responded, "Who is Brandi Glanville?" in response to a question about the roll in the hay by a paparazzo.
But now, Butler is clearing up the confusion. During an interview with Howard Stern on Monday morning, the "Olympus Has Fallen" actor explained that he had met Glanville at a beach party and the two "had a little fun" one afternoon … but he never bothered to learn her last name.
Fast forward to January 2012, "I'm walking down the street and this pap … says 'Brandi Glanville says you’re great in bed!'" Butler told Stern. "And you know what I said: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' because one, I didn’t know her last name," he added laughing, "and two, I didn’t know she was a celebrity and I didn’t know she was going to f**king tell people about it!"
After his gaffe, Butler, 43, admits he felt bad because he insulted the single mother of two when he admitted he had no clue who she was. "Then I worked it out and was like, 'Oh, that's who that is' and I called and said 'I'm not very happy you did that' because there are certain things you keep a little private. 'I'm sorry I said I didn’t know who you were,'" he also recalled telling Glanville "because she was in tears."
Butler also dished on his new girlfriend, model/actress Madalina Ghenea. "I'm in deep-like," he told Stern. "She's amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment